Monday, March 12, 2012

Start a blog? Why not!

Lord have mercy I've gone and started a blog. Just what the world needs I know. But here's the deal - sometimes it's hard being a Southern Girl in a SoCal world. It's a little isolating, this Stranger in a Strange Land feeling, and this is waaaaaaaay cheaper than therapy. 

On this blog you can expect a lot of random thoughts about things that make me feel out of place... like being a stay-at-home mom, being an aspiring screenwriter and being the only one on my block that's ever eaten fried okra. (The okra thing may or may not be true, but I frequently exaggerate to make a better story. I'm Southern, remember.) 

So join me. I might make you laugh. I might offend you. I might bore you. No... I take that last one back. I'm very entertaining. You'll see. I've got a lot to say.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like a stranger in my own home so I'm sure I'll enjoy your writing.
    Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete